10/08/2005

Autumn Memories




Keilin (Guilin、桂林)





autumn deepens -
memories fade into
misty clouds







loaden with history
the boat carries on
through the fog







somehow
a dream come true -
mountains in the mist









The World of Sumi-E






ink paintings -
the reality is here,
right here







passing by
a needle of rock -
imagination wanders








wondering,
when "I" got lost -
river of shapes












:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


China, my trip to Keilin, Guilin 桂林

Keilin 02 ... The Fisherman

Keilin 03 ... The Grottoes

Keilin 04 ... The Market


My Photoalbum of the Keilin Trip


Join me HERE !
Asian Haiku Travelogue


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

[ . BACK to DARUMA MUSEUM TOP . ]
[ . BACK to WORLDKIGO . TOP . ]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8 comments:

sakuo said...

Oh, those are sumi-e picture.
woderfull sight where I have not
been to.
わ~うらやましい~

sakuo.

. Gabi Greve said...

Dear Gabi san

WOWWWWWWWWW... your pictures of China has "peaked" (as in mountain
peaks) my interest!!!

I have seen these types of mountains in Chinese paintings, but, your photos are GREAT.

The grotto was interesting as well. Reminded me of a last year
vitisting the caves in Tennessee (see the Daruma stelagmite photo).

keigu

ai... chibi

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/happyhaiku/message/2043

Thanks, Chibi and Sakuo.
I will be back with more, we just got the photos online.
GABI
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gabi.

I enjoyed the haiga on the website.

Great photos. You obviously live in a very rich place for haiku.

J.

Anonymous said...

Gabiさん
 桂林は水墨画になる風景ですね。
The World of Sumi-E

幽玄な写真をありがとう!!!

和子

Narayanan Raghunathan said...

Beautiful photos and Haiku to go with them, Gabi san.Wonderful! Narayanan Raghunathan

Anonymous said...

That brought back memories for me -

http://www.haikutimes.com/ht_060.html

Thanks for sharing.
I think I even remember some of those rock formations!

Jonathan
......................................................................

Anonymous said...

They are fine photos. Keirin is one of the places I wish to visit to paint.

I like both photos and haiku.

Tanuki

. Gabi Greve said...

Gabi san,
Wonderful pictures! The next best thing to being there is to view
pictures, such as yours.
Thank you for sharing them.

ai, Berg
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/happyhaiku/message/2048

Thanks a lot, Berg san!
Gabi

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::