9/16/2006

Teapot philosophy

  



"Strange how a teapot
Can represent at the same time
The comforts of solitude
And the pleasures of company"


Anonymous Zen Wisdom






painted on a teapot
Daruma
still teaching


ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo


autumn solitude -
I share my cup of tea
with ALL of you !



Isn't the Internet a great place !








Daruma on Tea Pots <> 急須にだるま
Gabi Greve



Japanese Tea Ceremony Saijiki <> 茶道の歳時記 



. World Kigo Database .

***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the World Kigo Database

2 comments:

Gabi Greve said...

.
autumn mind
will I remember
this tea this day


Billie Dee

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/simply_haiku/message/16136

..................................

Thanks for sharing my tea, Billie !
GABI
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Gabi Greve said...

.
autumn silence
he holds my sleeve
saying I'm his


kala ramesh

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/simply_haiku/message/16141

...................................

Oh, Kala san, only the sleeve ??? hahaha

Gabi
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::