5/06/2006

Spring to Smell

closing my eyes -
so much spring to
smell and hear


After an hour in the Garden with Haiku Kun on my lap ...


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Now, here is a coincidence, opening my mail today :

I believe in the flesh and the appetites.
Seeing, hearing, and feeling are miracles,
and each part and tag of me is a miracle.


Walt Whitman quoted in
Seven Sins for a Life Worth Living
by Roger Housden

To Practice This Thought:
Identify one of the miracles in your body.

http://www.spiritualityhealth.com/

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

By the way, according to the Haiku Calender, we are now in Summer !


Read more Haiku from May 2006

***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the WHC Worldkigo Database

No comments: