3/03/2012

a perfect point

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


An exchange with a friend


For me, Japanese haiku is not about
"breaking the rules to show my individuality."

For me, Japanese haiku is not about personality,
not about improving my big ego,
but on the contrary,
trying to loose my ego in the nature of things.
Gabi Greve


:) You made a perfect point!







a perfect point -
pointing to nothing
in particular





Thank you, my friend, for this little exchange of thoughts.



. EGO and Haiku .


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

. . . Read my Haiku Archives . . .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: