9/20/2006

Karl the Frog

  







observing Karl -
his tiny thoat vibrates
just SOOOO fast !











He lives in the clefts of the table panels and usually joins us during lunch and dinner time !


..........................................

Dear Gabi,

Thank you for the greetings from Karl.
I've attached a card for Karl to this letter.



Sincerely,

Natalia L. Rudychev
http://haikushoot.blogspot.com/


Thanks so much, Natalia, for this card. I will treasure it!
Your tiny friend KARL

..........................................


Karl the Froggie
A Companion in my Garden



. World Kigo Database .

***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the World Kigo Database

3 comments:

Natalia L. Rudychev said...

Glad to meet Karl:) I've heard a lot about him.

Gabi Greve said...

.
You’ve caught him GABI !!!

Kala

................................

Aaa, yes, I am getting better used to the camera ...

GABI

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anonymous said...

Karl is so cute! I remember hearing about him last year. I wish I was still interviewing animals--he'd be a great candidate. Gabi, have you learned any frog yet? I can understand it pretty well.

More photos of Karl!

Mooooos.