8/31/2006

After the Storm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

after the storm -
a single weed
covered by dew




And typhoon Nr. 12, heading my way ...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Dear Gabi

Love this haiku. I went to see the weather page and the poem acquired yet another layer of meaning.

Sincerely,
Natalia

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

konnichiwa Gabi san

I think you should find that typhoon magnet and get rid of it!!

jaa mata
ai... chibi

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

BACK to the Archives of July 2006

My Haiku from August 2006

NEXT to the Archives of September 2006


. World Kigo Database .

***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the World Kigo Database

No comments: