1/23/2006

cats cold

  





cats
on a cold day
ear by ear





oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


sneaking you
a little kiss :
dear mama san







Haiku kun and his mother, O-Tsu
They have taken over two boxes from the Christmas presents and love to lean the head on these side cushions. They spend the whole cold day here on the kitchen table, adding an extra warmth to our soup.


Cats in Paradise .. O-Tsu and Haiku-Kun
御津と俳句くん、猫の天国


***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the WHC Worldkigo Database

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Gabi san! Your cats are adorable :) My kittens - brothers do it all the time, too :)))

Gabi Greve said...

Dear Gabi san

Thank you very much. Haiku chan and Otsu chan Hello

I saw your picture in your page.

My dogs .. I send my dogs picture on cherry homepage.
they like my chair.

etuko

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cherrypoetryclub/message/26534

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::