8/21/2011

cool at last

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



voices of autumn -
the patter of raindrops
on my rooftiles



The third cool morning in a row -
quite unusual in August.



I have a huge tin roof above me and rooftiles on the tile roof below my window.
The sound on each one is quite intriquing.
This morning, when I opened the window
... you guess which one won the battle.


. aki no koe 秋の声 "the voice of autumn" . 


"sound of autumn" (aki no oto 秋の音)
particularly at night:
wind in trees, plants; patter of leaves, rain; insect cries; and so on
"feeling autumn" (shuuki (秋気).

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

. . . Read my Haiku Archives . . .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: