1/03/2007

Fox Eyes

  


勝山のお稲荷さま





Inari Fox Eyes -
I try hard to see
the new year




... ... getting bigger ... ...



behind bars -
he still holds
all the secrets










:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



FOX and INARI and HAIKU


Read about my visit to
Katsuyama, a postal town on the old road of Izumo



Here are some more photos from Inari Shrines in Katsuyama
Small Shinto Shrine for a female deity and Inari fox deity
Photos from here to # 91.



Read my Haiku Archives from December 2006

***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the World Kigo Database

1 comment:

Gabi Greve said...

Dear Gabi san

Thank you very much

I visited Toyokawa-inari on Tokyo on the dawn in New Year

Happy Haiku years to you too

etsuko
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cherrypoetryclub/message/29691