12/31/2006

Tibetan Buddha

  










mild winter sun -
the Medicine Buddha
watches over me





when I caress you
I feel the hands of
your creator






We bought him more than 30 years ago in the Himalayas. He is rather roughly carved. He sits on our TV and takes care of the welfare of our home ! In his hands he holds the never-empty medicine bottle.



Read my Entry about the Tibetan Buddha of Healing

Read my Entry about Yakushi Nyorai, the Buddha of Healing 薬師如来



Read my Haiku Archives from December 2006

***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the World Kigo Database

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Gabi san for your plenty information about Yakushi nyorai sama.
I firstly know there are many kind of face as of the Buddha.

your Haiku is warm and nice feeling.

sakuo.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/happyhaiku/message/3862