7/01/2006

Lily

  




梅雨最中 貴方の笑顔 ありがとう!






the rainy season !
a big THANK YOU
for your smile







Her stem had been bitten off by some insects and I had tended to her
for a few days in my stone water basin.

This morning, when I opened the door, she was there, all shining in the rain !


ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo


In the dew of little things,
the heart finds its morning
and is refreshed.



Kahlil Gibran
The Prophet






:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


. Fire Lily in my Album July 1, 2006 .


After the Rain ... Raindrops on my Lilies


..... Back to my Haiku Archives from June .

Haiku Archives from May 2006

..... Read my Haiku Archives from July .

***************************

Please send me your contributions

To the Daruma Museum Index

To the WHC Worldkigo Database

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh kireina yuri desu ne!
You are happy, me too.

sakuo

Gabi Greve said...

I am glad to spread my happiness!

Thanks for your visit,Sakuo san!

GABI

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anonymous said...

very nice Gabi!

S.

Gabi Greve said...

Beautiful, Gabi.
Congratulations.

Best, Bill

........................

Thanks for popping in, Bill san!

GABI

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh .... the rainy season is here in Misawa also ... I had forgotten this part.

Hope you are not floating away there.

meg

passerby55 said...

hi

that's is an awesum picture of lily!

the stone pot gives it an authentic touch.

will go through your posts, this post left a Refreshing Feeling!!